We’ve created Legal & General Conveyancing Services, strategically partnering with two leading conveyancers.
With Legal & General you have two options when choosing a conveyancing provider:
- A company who gives access to multiple law firms covering the whole of the UK where you can filter choice based on your clients’ individual requirements. Or;
- A single relationship with a law firm who represents the whole of the UK, adding the advantage of the conveyancers working to the same set of standards and principles.
It’s important to remember that each option has their advantages and disadvantages, and is dependent on your clients’ needs, no one single solution will be suitable for everyone. As such you should treat each client on a case-by-case basis and take into consideration which option would be best partnered with the mortgage product the client has chosen.
That said we’ve got you covered - providing you direct access to BOTH solutions. Both solutions provide you and your client with:
- A ‘no completion, no legal fee guarantee’ – should an instruction not complete, no legal fees will be charged.
- Digitally optimised - online case tracking and quotation tools, keeping you and your clients informed on the go.
- Helpdesk assistance – open 7 days a week, including evenings.
- Single point case management - from the start to finish your client will have an dedicated conveyancer as a sole point of contact.
We believe not only do they offer the best-in-class service, but are competitively priced for you and your customers.
Legal & General Solutions enables you to recommend the best solicitor firm for your clients’ legal requirements by offering a nationwide panel of over 200 solicitor firms. Allowing you to compare conveyancers based on price, location or rating.
Legal & General Solutions are fully committed to delivering optimum price and service to brokers and their clients.All solicitors agree to rigorous service standards which are constantly monitored, providing you and your client with peace of mind.
- Experienced panel of 200+ solicitor firms - recommend the best solicitor firm for your clients’ legal requirements, based on price, location or service ratings.
- UK based helpdesk - premium level of customer service and dedicated team of case progressors to ensure a speedy completion.
- SMS progress updates sent to your client – with online case tracking 24/7 and email updates to keep all parties fully informed.
- Additional income – receive up to £300 per transaction and up to £600 for a combined Sale and Purchase.
- Register online - obtain instant quotes and instruct a solicitor firm within minutes.
My Home Move, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Premier Property Lawyers, is the UK’s leading provider of mover conveyancing services. Working with over 1,000 introducers, including some of the UK’s leading mortgage providers, Premier Property Lawyers helps tens of thousands of people to buy, sell and remortgage their properties each year.
Premier Property Lawyers’ clients receive a personal conveyancing service that is tailored to suit their individual needs, using revolutionary technology to help speed up the conveyancing process.
Start introducing your clients to Premier Property Lawyers today – here’s how you and your clients could benefit:
My Home Move, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Premier Property Lawyers, is the UK’s leading provider of mover conveyancing services.
Premier Property Lawyers is regulated by the Council for Licensed Conveyancers. Premier Property Lawyers Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Registered No: 04323405. A list of the directors is available from the registered office.
Complete documents online – Clients can complete the majority of their paperwork online, as well as upload documents, make payments and manage their case from instruction to completion.
Extended opening hours – open into the evenings and at weekends.
Payment on Exchange – your broker fee will be paid within 24 hours of exchange of contracts – a rare service in the conveyancing industry.
Manage clients’ cases online – introducers can upload documents, make payments and track clients’ case progression.