Legal & General Home Finance.
How to register with this lender as a new user
To register with Legal & General Home Finance for Lifetime Mortgages, visit the Legal & General Adviser Site and follow the registration process.
Legal & General will then carry out two checks:
- Check the firm has the correct permissions registered on the FCA register.
- Seek the written approval from either director or compliance officer that the individual in question is qualified and authorised. If the firm is an AR we will seek the approval of their principal network.
Once these checks have been completed, you'll be set up with access to our online services.
How to contact this lender
Call us on 03330 048444 for more information about our products and support. Call charges will vary. Calls may be monitored and recorded. Alternatively email us.
Our Lifetime Mortgages are designed to meet the needs of your clients. Our team is dedicated and focused on providing market-leading products backed by high-quality customer service.
WHY CHOOSE LEGAL & GENERAL FOR LIFETIME MORTGAGES?
With our Lifetime Mortgages:
- There is a no negative equity guarantee option.
- There is an inheritance protection option.
- Clients can choose to include a 2% cashback option (except on our Premier Flexible product).
- Your client can pay up to 10% each year of the total borrowing (excluding interest) without triggering an early repayment charge.
- Access our dedicated support team, either face to face, by phone or email, to help you build your business and achieve successful completions.
- Access key information when you need it with our online KFI portal, available 24/7.
- Receive an instant decision in principle with our online application service.
Visit our website or call us on 03330 048444 for more information about our products and support. Call charges will vary. Calls may be monitored and recorded. Alternatively email us.
|Fee received from lender|
|We'll pay you|