The Mortgage Works.
How to register with this lender as a new user
Visit TMW and complete the online registration form. When asked during the registration process please select Legal & General as your mortgage club.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
If Legal & General do not show as a payment route please Email TMW to request this to be added.
How to contact this lender
Broker Chat is an online instant messaging service open until 6pm, Monday to Friday. It’s a quick and convenient way to speak to one of our experienced advisers. You can:
Ask about your new lending questions
Save a record of your online conversation
Give instant feedback on your Broker Chat experience
Submit a case and case tracking: www.themortgageworks.co.uk/eservices
Tel: 0800 545 31 31
Option 1: Products, criteria and BDM Support
Option 2: System support
Option 3: Updates on submitted case
The Mortgage Works is a subsidiary of Nationwide Building Society and has been offering mortgages for over 20 years.
We’re experts in offering innovative products, such as our Buy to Let and Let to Buy ranges. Our UK-wide network of Business Development Managers are on hand to answer any queries you may have, with additional support provided by our Broker Support team who are only ever a phone call away.
Products and features
- Buy to Let, with a choice of product fees to suit your clients’ needs
- Let to Buy product range available up to 75% LTV*
- Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO) products available
- Joint Let to Buy proposition with Nationwide
- Product selection tools
- Electronic decisions in principle
- Full signature less applications with electronic identity
- Case tracking and case cloning
- Scan & attach
Improvements to case submissions
- Apply online for further advance and porting applications
- Upload documentation using ‘scan and attach’
- Download online case documents, including DIP certificate
- Improved case tracking and alerts
|Fee received from lender|
|We'll pay you|
|Buy to Let||0.440%||0.390%|
|Switcher Product Advance||0.200%||0.190%|