- Agency application
- New Agency Administration System for Financial Advisers
- eServices - new user?
- eServices - existing user?
- If you are here for the first time and looking to write business with Legal & General you will need to apply for an agency number. If you already have an agency number and want to take advantage of Legal & General’s eServices please proceed to the eServices - new user section below.
- Legal & General is part of the Agency Registration Service, an online initiative allowing Directly Authorised Firms (not an Appointed Representative or Registered Individual) to register to write business with Legal & General. This is a free service that enables faster completion, transmission and processing of Intermediaries applications. The service allows you to complete a single application process to register with other product providers in addition to Legal & General if required. To access the service and register to write business with Legal & General, click here.
Following the success of the online Agency Registration service, an industry service launched by Origo in February last year, L&G and a consortium of product providers in partnership with Origo have enhanced this offering to cater for the administration of firms. The Agency Administration Service was launched on the 27 July 2009 and can be accessed on Origo’s Adviserwise website.
Agency Administration Service - What is it?
It is a major leap forward in processing agency requests, it will provide an on-line one-stop shop enabling advisers to create and submit request to for changes to;
Address, Bank Accounts and Request for Additional Agencies, Request for Agency Closures, Maintain Service Provider and Panel Membership, Transfer of Business and Novations.
Requests for changes to agency arrangements can be made to multiple providers with one on-line form. The service will streamline the administration process and improve the often inconsistent, insecure and paper-based communications between distributor groups and product providers. The secure electronic service will reduce errors and the need chase requests and will provide confirmation that requests have been completed.
If you would like to find out more, visit Origo’s web site Adviserwise.
- To make sure you can use our eServices in the way that’s right for you and your firm, we’ve created two different access levels, Standard and Super User. The default setting is Standard, which allows you to view information and use applications relating to your Legal & General agency number. This level is regarded as appropriate for advisers. Where as, Super User access allows you to view both yours and your firm's information, and to subscribe to certain eServices on behalf of your firm. The Super User level is deemed more appropriate for support staff who need access to more than one adviser’s client information. For our Online Protection system, we have further access levels for effective new business management.
- To take advantage of our eServices please complete the online registration form – it only takes a couple of minutes. If you have a UNIPASS digital certificate you can use it to pre-populate a number of the registration fields. During registration you will be asked to provide the name and email address of an authoriser at your firm. This person will receive an email detailing your requested access level and they will be asked to either accept or decline your request. Their response is received by our Registrations team, who will then activate your account and send you your username. Note: if you used your UNIPASS during the registration process you will not receive a username, but be instructed to login using your UNIPASS. Please also bear in mind that you must use the laptop/PC your UNIPASS is stored on to login to the Adviser Centre.
For access enquiries please call our Registrations team on 0370 050 0274, option 2.
- For password resets call 0370 050 0274, select option 2.
- Change your password.
Changes to access rights:
- For access level changes and enquiries please call our Registrations team on 0370 050 0274, option 2.
Associate your UNIPASS to your account:
- If you are already registered with the Adviser Centre and have a digital certificate (UNIPASS) you can quickly associate your certificate to your existing Legal & General eServices accounts. Associating your digital certificate (UNIPASS) replaces the need to use a username and password when you login, making secure access to systems much simpler. Please ensure you are logged in to the Adviser Centre when associating your UNIPASS. Please also bear in mind that once you have associated your UNIPASS to your Adviser Centre account you must use the laptop/ PC your UNIPASS is stored on to login to the Adviser Centre. For more information visit www.unipass.co.uk