WHAT IS IT?
- Lifestyle Cover is a short-term income protection policy. The cover it provides is linked to income rather than any specific credit agreements
- Monthly benefit up to 65% of your client’s gross monthly income ( this being income before taxes or any other deductions)
- Up to 12 months benefit payment period
- Maximum benefit of £3,000 per month
- Choice of ASU/AS/U
- Ability to change cover options if circumstances change
- Choice of four deferred periods
- Risk rated premiums at point of sale without lengthy medical underwriting
- Easy switching from existing product providers, with no break in unemployment cover (subject to meeting certain criteria, which can be found in the Key Features)
Can't find what you're looking for? Here are some quick links to literature and other support material:
View all available Lifestyle Cover literature here.
Deadline to breadline
Without an income, how long could your clients survive?
Read the latest report and check out the tools we have available for use with your clients.