WHAT IS IT?
- Lifestyle Cover is a short-term income protection policy. The cover it provides is linked to income rather than any specific credit agreements
- Monthly benefit up to 65% of your client’s gross monthly income ( this being income before taxes or any other deductions)
- Up to 12 months benefit payment period
- Maximum benefit of £3,000 per month
- Choice of ASU/AS/U
- Ability to change cover options if circumstances change
- Choice of four deferred periods for AS and three deferred periods for U
- Risk rated premiums at point of sale without lengthy medical underwriting
- Easy switching from existing product providers, with no break in unemployment cover (subject to meeting certain criteria, which can be found in the Key Features)
Can't find what you're looking for? Here are some quick links to literature and other support material:
View all available Lifestyle Cover literature here.
Register for a webinar here
We’ve created some great webinar events for you to participate in which give you the information you’ll need about our general insurance products.
Compare Short-Term Income Protection products in seconds
Our comparison tools are designed to help you and your customers understand the cover a product offers.Locks guide
There are plenty of ways your customers can protect their homes from being targeted by crime.