- Our plan is designed to pay a monthly benefit to the client if they are unable to work due to incapacity caused by illness or injury, resulting in a loss of earnings.
- Can only be taken as a single life plan.
- New! Income Guarantee - If the client needs to make a claim, and their salary is lower than it was when they bought the product, the monthly benefit we pay will be based on the lower of £1,500 per month or the monthly benefit on their plan. This could be made up of a combination of continuing income alongside the monthly benefit.
- New! Own occupation is available for all clients, except for housepersons, meaning fewer people will be assessed under the Activities of Daily Living.
- New! Activities of Daily Living have been updated to match the Specified Work Tasks; providing a consistent list across our IPB & CIC plans.
- New! Employment related non-means tested State Benefits are no longer deducted from the monthly benefit paid at claim.
- New! Full and partial premium discounts are included for some 'Mental Health' and 'Spine' exclusions.
- Options available at outset include Low Cost Cover, Stepped Benefit or Indexation.
- Benefits automatically included from outset are Waiver of Premium, Hospitalisation benefit, Continuous cover, Proportionate benefit, Linked claims and Life cover.
- Cover can be increased using the Guaranteed Insurability Option (GIO) during the term of the plan without further underwriting.
- Available for housepersons that work less than 16 hours per week, are not in paid employment, or are not working at the point of claim.
- Other changes can be made to the plan and will be assessed at the time.
- Income Protection Benefit Plan should be reviewed regularly with your client.
- This is not a savings or investment product and has no cash value, unless a valid claim is made.
|If your clients couldn't work due to illness or injury, how would they cope? Help them achieve financial security by finding the right level of income protection so they don't have to rely on handouts or the state.|
Find out what sales support we have available
Income Protection - Sales Support Guide (Q45834)