Simple and efficient
Meeting the protection needs of as many customers as possible is not just our goal, it's part of our core values. Unfortunately, in some instances we're unable to offer terms to your clients.
If we decline your client's Term Assurance* case, we'll contact you within 24 hours with details of our Partnership referral process.
We understand that you'll want to revisit the market to get the best possible terms for your client. If you want to find out whether Partnership may be suitable for your client, please visit their website for more information.
If you recommend Partnership, we can help make the referral easier for you and your clients. All we need is for your clients to sign a single Referral Consent Form (PDF).
Follow our simple, straightforward process and we'll do the rest on your behalf.
*Partnership Referral applies to declined term assurance cases only.
Working With You - Declined Case Referral
- We'll email you within 24 hours of your client's case being declined by us, to see if you and your client would like us to refer the case to Partnership
- The email will contain links to all the information you need to start the referral process
- If you're happy to recommend Partnership to your client, then send them the Referral Consent Form (PDF) to read, sign and return. We've produced a Partnership Client Flyer (PDF) for you to give to your clients to help explain the next steps to them
- For data security purposes, we need you to witness your client(s) signature(s). A box is provided at the foot of the form for this
- Return the form to our referral team at the address given on the form, or fax it to us on 0845 270 7029
Referral to Partnership
- Once we receive the signed Referral Consent Form (PDF), we'll securely transfer all of your client's relevant personal and medical information to Partnership
- Partnership will contact you within 48 hours to give you an indication of the likely premium as well as confirming the next steps of your client's application
Benefits for your client
- Saving valuable time - Your clients won't need to complete another application form
- Peace of mind - We'll securely transfer your clients' personal and medical details directly to Partnership
- One single Referral Consent Form
Benefits for you
- Indicative premium - provided by Partnership before any case underwriting, will help manage your client's expectations
- Seamless application process - minimising additional work for you
- A faster decision - as we'll pass on the information and medical details your client has already given, this reduces the need for Partnership to request this information again
If you don't already have an agency agreement in place with Partnership:
- Directly Authorised IFA - please register with Partnership or contact them directly to arrange this
- Network or Service Provider member - Please contact your Network or Service Provider