We're best for service.
At Legal & General, we continue to invest, develop and commit to growing our service capacity so that you receive the best possible service.
Don't just take our word for it.
In the last few years we've been awarded numerous awards for our service including:
- 5 stars for service - Financial Adviser Service Awards 2015
(3rd consecutive year)
- Best Service Team (New Customers) - Lifesearch Awards 2014
- Best Protection Service - Investment Life & Pensions Moneyfacts Awards 2013
We keep things simple - you want great service and we believe we provide that. See how we deliver that to you:
Here's what comes as standard when you place business with us:
- Our financially qualified, UK based Service Teams provide a dedicated service to deal with all your protection queries. We offer a ’one-stop’ service to cover queries about both new applications and existing policies. You’ll get the right information, quickly and efficiently. Our team members are all trained to put you, the customer, at the heart of everything we do.
- We'll continue to inform you of underwriting decisions sooner with our new OLP Connect automated underwriting emails. This short email will simply tell you that a decision has been made and includes a link that will take you through to the case details on OLP Connect.
- Currently 81% of online protection applicants receive an immediate decision on OLP Connect using the interactive underwriting route.
- We have one of the largest underwriting teams in Europe, with 168 underwriters operating across five UK sites, to ensure that your business is assessed swiftly and smoothly. Our Medical Underwriting Technical Advice Line (MUTAL) is committed to giving you excellent underwriting technical support before you submit applications.
- Our online Direct Debit Reinstatement process can help reinstate your client's policy if their premiums are in arrears or their direct debit has bounced. This quick and simple online process can help provide a better service for your clients. With the introduction of gender-neutral rates we have made some important changes to the reinstatement of protection policies.
- Register for our Early Warning System which can help you save missed client protection premiums. This system will provide you with details of potential client, policy and commission losses and give you the requirements to reinstate the policy. Since 2010 we have paid out a total of £125.3m for policies that were reinstated as a result of our Early Warning System.
- Our claims team, trained by the Samaritans, help to ensure all your client’s claims are managed with both compassion and competence. Read about our claims payment record.
EVERY DAY MATTERS.
We know speed and efficiency are important to you so when it comes to service we give you the support when you need it most, through our staff, systems and processes. You and your clients can expect excellence in our service every day.