We are proud to have been recognised for our achievements and have won a number of awards over the past year.
Our awards in 2017
- Property Week Power 100 - Bill Hughes voted second most powerful person in the property industry.
- The Power 100 list was chosen based on people who were considered to have really positively disrupted the real estate sector despite challenging market conditions, or perhaps because of them.
- Bill and the Real Assets team were praised for L&G’s foresight in transforming its property fund management business into a real assets platform that has employed a joined-up approach to property and infrastructure resulting in unlocking vital regeneration projects.
- This award is a reflection of the excellent work being done across the entire Real Assets platform and endorses Legal & General’s collaborative approach to investment.
- Money Observer Fund Awards - Best Physical Property Fund for the L&G UK Property Fund.
- MSCI UK Property Investment Awards - UK Property Investment Award for best performing Specialist Fund in the UK Property Fund Index awarded to The Leisure Fund Limited Partnership.
- Portfolio Advisor Awards - Platinum Award for L&G UK Property Fund.
- BCO Awards - Regional Award Winner for Commercial Workplace - One Central Square, Cardiff.