To get an online quote for our Home Insurance, we need you to confirm a few things about you and your property.
Please read the statements below and if you can confirm that they are all true then click continue to quote
at the bottom of the page. It’s really important that you read these statements carefully and answer honestly otherwise your policy and any claims you make may be invalid. If you are not sure about anything, please give us a call.
Your property is:
- Your main residence, occupied by you and your family only, self-contained with a locked entrance only accessible by you, members of your family who normally live with you and authorised key holders.
Normally occupied at night or during the day (for example, if you work on a night shift) and not likely to be left unoccupied for more than 60 days in a row.
- In a sound state of repair.
- Not in an area where a flood warning is in place.
- Not a listed building.
- Not used for any trade, professional or business purpose (apart from clerical work) and there are no callers to the property or people employed by you there in connection with your trade, business or profession.
Your property (and its outbuildings) hasn't been:
- Affected by flood in the last 15 years.
Also, if you're buying buildings insurance, your property (and its outbuildings) hasn't been:
- Affected by subsidence, heave, landslip or structural movement in the last 15 years.
- Underpinned, or provided with other structural support in the last 15 years.
You, or anyone living with you, have not:
- Had any home insurance claims or losses, whether insured or not, in the last 12 months.
- Had more than one buildings claim or loss, whether insured or not, in the last 3 years (if you're buying buildings cover).
- Had more than one contents or personal possessions claim or loss, whether insured or not, in the last 3 years (if you're buying contents cover).
- Had a home insurance claim or loss, whether insured or not, in the last 3 years that was over £2,500.
- Been convicted of, or charged with but not yet tried for, any offence other than a driving offence.
- Been turned down for insurance, given special insurance terms, or had your insurance cancelled or declared void.
If all these statements are true click on continue to quote. If you answer no to any of the statements, we may be able to give you a quote over the phone on 0800 027 7161. Lines are open 9am - 8pm Monday – Thursday, 9am - 6pm Friday, 9am - 1pm Saturday. We may record and monitor calls.