Go further with a unit trust or oeic.
- Used up this year's ISA allowance of £15,240? Make your savings go further with our range of funds.
- If you're looking to track a particular stock market, invest in a particular sector or region or a simple fund-of-fund investment we have a range of funds to suit most needs. Our funds are structured as either unit trusts or an open-ended investment company (OEIC).
- Unit trusts and OEICs have the same underlying assets as an ISA and will deliver the same growth, but they don't offer you the same tax benefits.
- Continue investing with a minimum lump sum of £500 or from just £50 a month.
- You can also invest up to £100,000 online, today.
Ways to continue investing with us
Legal & General Investments
PO Box 6080
Before you invest
- Please remember the value of your investment and any income from it may fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed.
- You may get back less than you invest.
- Each fund has its own individual risks detailed in the individual 'Key Investor Information' documents. More general information can be found in '
A guide to investing with us (PDF:812KB)
'. Before you decide to invest you must read these documents.