Reached your ISA limit? Go further with a unit trust.
- Used up this year's ISA allowance of £11,520? Make your savings go further with our range of unit trusts.
- If you're looking to track a particular stock market, invest in a particular sector or region or a simple fund-of-fund investment we have a range of unit trusts to suit most needs.
- A unit trust has the same underlying assets as an ISA and will deliver the same growth, but it doesn't offer you the same tax benefits.
- Continue investing with a minimum lump sum of £500 or from just £50 a month.
- You can also invest up to £50,000 online, today.
There are a few ways to continue investing with us.
- Apply online, or through My Account if you are already registered. Please have your Visa Debit card to hand.
- By post - complete the application form and return it with your payment to
Legal & General Investments
PO Box 6080
Before you invest