Don't miss out on your full ISA allowance
- Make your investment work harder for you. Use your full ISA allowance of £15,000 tax-efficiently and top-up by 5 April 2015.
- You can top-up with a lump sum of £100 or more or by regular contributions of at least £10.
- ISAs allow you to get more back from your investments because you don’t pay income and capital gains tax on any returns.
How to top-up
There are two ways to top-up.
Legal & General Investments
PO Box 6080
Get the most out of your tax-efficient savings
- Please remember the value of your investment and any income from it may fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed.
- You may get back less than you invest.
- Although there is no fixed term you should consider ISAs to be medium to long-term investments, ideally five years or more.
- The tax efficiency of ISAs is based on current rules. The current tax situation may not be maintained. The benefit of the tax treatment depends on individual circumstances.
- Each trust has its own individual risks detailed in the individual 'Key Investor Information' documents. More general information can be found in '
Additional fund information document (PDF:655KB) ' and '
A guide to investing with us (PDF:812KB) '. Before you decide to invest you must read these documents.