With our actively managed funds, a fund manager buys and sells investments aiming to outperform the market or a particular benchmark.
Why invest in actively managed funds?
- Gain exposure to a range of sectors or regions selected by the fund manager.
- Invest up to £15,240 in an Adult ISA or £4,080 in a Junior ISA tax efficiently.
- Invest an unlimited amount in a unit trust.
- Minimum investment: £500 as a lump sum.
- Regular investments: from £30 a month for a Junior ISA or from £50 a month for unit trusts and an Adult ISA.
- Initial fee discounted to 0% and no withdrawal fee. Other charges apply.
- You can top-up your investment at any time.
- Potential for long-term growth.
Invest in a range of funds that feature shares issued by companies listed on a stock exchange selected by a fund manager for growth potential.
Invest in funds lending money to a government or company, in return for an agreed level of interest over a set period. They're also known as corporate bonds, fixed interest securities or income investment funds.
Invest in Commercial Property and Cash.
- Please remember the value of an investment and any income from it may fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed. You may get back less than you invest.
- Although there is no fixed term, you should consider an ISA or unit trust investment to be medium to long term, ideally five years or more.
- The tax efficiency of ISAs is based on current rules. The current tax situation may not be maintained. The benefit of the tax treatment depends on individual circumstances.
- The fund may invest overseas. Changes in exchange rates between currencies may cause the value of an investment and the level of any income to rise or fall.
- Each trust has its own risks detailed in the individual 'Key Investor Information' documents. More general information can be found in '
A guide to investing with us (PDF:812KB)
'. Before you decide to invest you must read these documents.