Why invest in an investment bond?
With an investment bond you can:
- Tailor your investments to help meet your financial goals; an investment bond is designed with the aim of producing medium to long-term growth, income or a combination of both.
- Invest a lump sum in one or more of a wide range of available funds, depending on your investment aims and attitude to risk.
- Switch funds at any time.
- Access your funds by taking regular withdrawals.
- Invest for a longer period - there is no fixed term but you should aim to invest for at least five years, ideally longer.
- Combine with a trust - useful if you're looking to save inheritance tax.
The value of your investment can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invested.
Below you can find further information that will help you learn more about our range of investment bonds.
If you would like advice on which product may suit your needs, please contact your adviser or alternatively contact our Financial Solutions Direct team who are authorised and qualified to advise on our investment products.
If you already have a Legal & General investment bond and would like to make changes or have a question about your current bond, please contact us.
International Portfolio Bond
Are you looking to invest at least £50,000 for growth, income or a combination of both? Do you want to invest in a range of different assets in a choice of currencies? Our International Portfolio Bond
is a flexible, easy to use solution that might be right for you.
Although closed to completely new investments, if you already have a Portfolio Bond
with us, you may be able to benefit by making additional investments.
Although closed to completely new investments, if you already have an Investment Bond
with us, you may be able to benefit by making additional investments. You can make a total of five additional investments.