As with all life assurance policies, there are certain things to be aware of, such as:
- Life assurance policies are not savings or investment products and have no cash value unless a valid claim is made.
- It's essential that you answer all the questions we ask in your application fully and accurately. If you fail to mention something like a medical condition, for example, we may not pay out in the event of a claim. Please don't assume that we'll contact your doctor. It's your responsibility to fill in the application accurately.
- If you stop paying the premiums before the end of your policy, your cover will end after 30 days and you will not get anything back.
For further details about risks and other information please read the
Key Features Document (PDF: 150KB) before applying for our life assurance products.
- The main factors are your age, occupation, smoker status, health, the level of cover you need and type of product that you choose. Normally, the older you are, the higher the premium. Your individual height, weight, medical history and lifestyle are all assessed.
- Premium payments include all expenses and life cover starts from just £6 per month depending on your individual circumstances and needs. Premiums are guaranteed throughout the length of the policy unless you change your cover.
- If you take out life insurance with us, you have the option to pay your premiums monthly or annually. If you decide to pay annually you will receive a discount of 4%, giving you cheaper life insurance premiums. Find out how much you could save.