The information on this site relates to our current range of products, which can change from time to time. If you already have a policy with us your cover will be based on our product range at the time it started. Therefore some of the information on this site may not apply to your policy.
Your policy documents fully explain the type of cover you have, and the terms and conditions that apply. If you've misplaced your policy document and need a copy, or want to check the cover you hold, please call us on 0370 010 4080. We are open between 8:30am and 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturday. We may record and monitor calls.
Please be aware of the following information before you apply:
- Life assurance policies are not savings or investment products and have no cash value unless a valid claim is made.
- It's essential that you answer all the questions we ask in your application fully and accurately. If you fail to mention something like a medical condition, for example, we may not pay out in the event of a claim. Please don't assume that we'll contact your doctor. It's your responsibility to fill in the application accurately.
- If you stop paying the premiums before the end of your policy, your cover will end after 30 days and you will not get anything back.
For further details about risks and other information please read the Key Features Document (PDF: 103KB) before applying for our life assurance products.
- The main factors are your age, occupation, smoker status, health, the level of cover you need and type of product that you choose. Normally, the older you are, the higher the premium. Your individual height, weight, medical history and lifestyle are all assessed.
- Premium payments include all expenses and life cover starts from just £6 per month depending on your individual circumstances and needs. Premiums are guaranteed throughout the length of the policy unless you alter your policy.
- If you take out life insurance with us, you have the option to pay your premiums monthly or annually. If you decide to pay annually you will receive a discount of 4%, giving you cheaper life insurance premiums. Find out how much you could save.
Once you've taken out a policy, you can place it in Trust to help make sure the proceeds are used as you intend. Placing a life insurance policy in Trust can also help protect against Inheritance Tax. Visit our Online Trust Hub for more information.
Free M&S vouchers
When you take out life cover online by 30 November 2015Terms and conditions apply
Call us on
0800 316 5591
Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on Saturday
We may record and monitor calls.