If you buy Life Insurance with or without Critical Illness Cover up to and including 31 December 2016 you'll be entitled to a £60 M&S gift card when you apply online or £30 M&S gift card when you apply by phone. The following terms and conditions will apply:
- We will aim to send the gift card four months after your policy start date. Please allow time for delivery.
- The £60 M&S gift card offer is only available if you apply online. If you apply by telephone you will receive a £30 M&S gift card only.
- Customers paying monthly premiums will not be eligible for a gift card if a monthly payment is missed during this time.
- This offer is not available to cashback customers. Cashback customers are customers who receive a cash sum when they buy a Legal & General product via a Legal & General partner.
- Legal & General staff are not eligible for this offer.
- Gift cards will only be issued if you apply directly to Legal & General. If you apply via a Financial Adviser, or through any other website that isn't www.legalandgeneral.com, such as a comparison site, you will not be eligible for the offer.
- If you have previously cancelled an insurance plan provided by Legal & General, you will not qualify for this offer.
- The incentive provider could be changed but the monetary value of the offer will not change.
- Legal & General will cancel any plans or gift cards should they discover or have a reasonable suspicion that the terms of the offer are being abused.
- This offer is available up to and including 31 December 2016
- One gift per policy sold, limited to two per household in a 12 month period.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- All terms and conditions also apply to partners, family and friends applying for this offer.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com