Help protect the home they love from £6 a month
Mortgage life insurance is designed to pay out a cash sum to help pay off your mortgage if you die during the length of the policy. Meaning your loved ones could continue to live in the family home without worrying about the mortgage.
Mortgage life insurance at a glance:
- A choice of policy - Choose from Mortgage Term Assurance or Mortgage Decreasing Term Assurance
- Additional Benefits - Our mortgage life insurance includes Free Life Cover and Terminal Illness Cover at no additional cost. See all additional benefits.
- Option to add Critical Illness Cover - You can add Critical Illness Cover at an additional cost when you set up your mortgage life insurance policy. It could pay out if you're diagnosed with one of our specified critical illnesses during the length of the policy.
- Fixed premiums - Mortgage life insurance premiums are guaranteed to stay fixed throughout your policy term unless you alter your policy
- Second Medical Opinion service - An independent Second Medical Opinion service is available in the event of a terminal illness or critical illness (if chosen) claim. This service offers a face to face medical consultation with a Consultant Specialist and supporting medical report. Any alternative diagnosis may be used to support a claim.
- Important information - Life insurance is not a savings or investment product and has no cash value unless a valid claim is made. You may wish to ensure that the cover and length of the policy match the mortgage you're protecting. For Mortgage Life Insurance, your policy may not completely pay off your outstanding mortgage unless you ensure that your amount of cover is adjusted to match any new mortgage arrangements.Read the Key Features Document (PDF: 143KB) , Policy Terms and Conditions (PDF: 290KB) and more important information before you apply.
Mortgage Term Assurance.
Mortgage Decreasing Term Assurance.
Free M&S gift card
When you take out life cover online by 30 June 2016Terms and conditions apply
Call us on
0800 316 5591
Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on Saturday
We may record and monitor calls.