PREMIUMS START FROM ONLY £6 A MONTH
Mortgage Decreasing Term Assurance is designed to help protect a repayment mortgage, so the amount of cover reduces roughly in line with the way a repayment mortgage decreases.
Mortgage Decreasing Term Assurance at a glance:
- Pays out a cash sum if you die during the length of the policy.
- Includes additional benefits such as a SmoothMove and Free Life Cover at no additional cost.
Not sure which type of policy is right for you? Compare the different types side by side - Compare life insurance
Important things you need to know:
- This is not a savings or investment product and has no cash value unless a valid claim is made.
- You may want to check that the length of the policy is long enough to cover the duration of your mortgage term.
- If you choose decreasing cover there are some circumstances when the cash sum we pay out might not be enough to pay off your mortgage in full. For example if you make changes to your mortgage or your mortgage interest rate averages over 10% during the length of your policy.
- Please read our Key Features Document (PDF: 103KB) before you apply.
Add Critical Illness Cover
Critical Illness Cover is designed to pay out your chosen amount of cover if you're diagnosed with one of our specified critical illnesses during the length of your policy.
Free M&S vouchers
When you take out life cover online by 30 November 2015Terms and conditions apply
Call us on
0800 316 5591
Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on Saturday
We may record and monitor calls.