With premiums that start from £8 a month (depending on age), our Fixed Plan is a simple way to give your family a helping hand. It's designed for those on a budget, as the monthly premiums are fixed so you'll always know how much you're paying. The cash sum pay out is also fixed (according to your chosen premium) and can be used towards funeral expenses, any unpaid bills or even as a gift to your family.
The Fixed Plan offers
- Guaranteed acceptance for UK residents aged 50 to 80 with no medical or health assessment
- Premiums start from £8 month (depending on age) and will never go up once you've taken out cover
- Get an extra £250 towards your funeral costs with the Funeral Benefit Option
Important things you need to know
- We will pay your cash sum if you die two or more years after your plan starts regardless of the cause of death.
- When deciding on the amount of cash sum you'd like, please consider that inflation will reduce it's value.
- If you die within the first two years we will refund any premiums paid, unless you die as the result of an accident, when we will pay your cash sum. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the section 'What exactly does accidental death benefit mean' in the Policy Summary PDF for more details.
- Premiums stop on your 90th birthday. Please be aware if you stop paying your premiums when due, your plan will be cancelled and you won't get anything back.
- Depending on how long you live the total premiums paid could be greater than the cash sum paid out on death.
- This is not a savings or investment product and has no cash value unless a valid claim is made.
- You can place the plan in Trust to help ensure the cash sum from the plan goes to those you wish to benefit from it.
- You can take out more than one plan as long as the total of all the initial premiums added together is not more than £50 a month. This includes any existing Legal & General Over 50s Plans. However, you can only take out one Insured Funeral Plan.