Nobody knows what the future holds, but it makes sense to plan ahead and give your family a helping hand when they need it most.
The Fixed Plan pays out a cash sum if you die after one year of taking out the plan. The monthly premiums are fixed, so you'll always know how much you're paying. The money could be used as a gift to your loved ones or even to contribute towards funeral costs.
The Fixed Plan offers
- Fixed premiums from £5 a month depending on your age
- Your loved ones could get a cash sum after just one year, see how we compare.
- Guaranteed acceptance for 50 to 80 year old UK residents
- Flexibility to reduce your premium after one year if your circumstances have changed. Minimum premium applies
- No medical or health assessment
- Cover that lasts for the rest of your life, even though you stop paying premiums at age 90
- An extra £300 contribution towards your funeral costs with the Funeral Benefit Option
Our minimum cash sum of £1000 means your loved ones could receive a cash sum that could make a difference when they need it most, even if you choose our lowest monthly premium.
Important things you need to know
Please remember that this is not a savings or investment plan and has no cash value until a valid claim is made.
|What happens in year one?||
In the first year, if you die from natural causes we'll refund any premiums. If you die as the result of an accident, we will pay your cash sum.
|Premiums and cash sum||
Depending on how long you live, you may pay more in premiums than your cash sum.We'll pay your cash sum if you die after one year from the start of your plan regardless of the cause of death.
Your cash sum is fixed at outset and inflation will reduce its buying power over time.
You can take out more than one plan, but the total cash sum value of all Legal & General Over 50s Life Insurance Plans (including existing plans) must not exceed £25,000.
If you choose to reduce your premiums, your cash sum will also be reduced.
The Fixed Plan is not designed to meet the full costs of a funeral, and does not guarantee to do so.
Free M&S gift card
When you take out Over 50s life insuranceTerms and conditions apply
Call us on
0800 316 8435
Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on Saturday
We may record and monitor calls.