14 October 2016
Are you making the most of your Buy to Let opportunities?
- No minimum income on Buy to Let loans (subject to rental void plausibility/affordability checks)
- First time Landlords accepted
- Rental calculation at 125% of the mortgage payment assessed at a rate of 5.5%
- Top slicing from earned income to support buy to let applications.
- BTL Portfolio - 10 properties with Metro Bank (Maximum 15 in total)
- Legal Assist and No valuation fee now available on property values up to £1.5m
- Maximum age at the end of the mortgage term is 80 years
- Joint Borrower Sole Proprietor considered
Full details of all lending criteria can be found on their website.