20 April 2017
Earlier in the year we sent out a Mortgage Club Survey. We want to tell you about what improvements we are or will be making on the back of it.
The overall consensus told us that:
- 70.4% of readers are happy with the amount of emails we send
- 62.7% are happy with the content being clear and relevant.—
- 81.7% found the Digest emails clear and easy to use.
- The main reasons for visiting our website are:
- Lender directory
- Procuration Fees
- Help from Mortgage Support Services
Following on from the survey we have listened to your opinions and these are the changes we are implementing:
- We have a Live chat facility coming soon, this will enable you to ask our Mortgage Support Services team any questions directly rather than over the telephone
- We have refreshed our website, have you noticed the home page has changed? We have a wider project working on a complete refresh later on in the year and it should make it more user friendly.
- We are limiting our Digest emails to 3 times a week and ensuring all content is clear and concise. There will still be emails sent separately where lenders distribution is limited.
- We are continuing to work on our website content to ensure we are up to date and giving you the latest relevant information on all sectors.
- We will be promoting some of the useful bits you can get on our website – You told us you weren’t aware of everything available to you on our website so we will be running a continuous campaign in our Digest to show what useful information you have access to.
Again we thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and remember if you have any suggestions you can always email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Legal & General Mortgage Club Team