09 January 2017
Metro have lowered their minimum property value/purchase price to £75,000 for both residential and Buy to Let.
Other reasons to take another look at Metro are:
- No minimum income on Buy-to-Let loans (subject to rental void plausibility/affordability checks)
- Rental income need only cover 140% of the mortgage interest amount calculated at Metro Bank’s 5.5% stress rate
- First time landlords accepted
- Top slicing from earned income to support Buy-to-Let applications
- BTL Portfolio – up to 10 properties with Metro Bank (Maximum 15 in total)
- Legal Assist and no valuation fee now available on property values up to £2m
- Maximum age at the end of the mortgage term is 80 years
- Joint borrower, sole proprietor considered
Full details can be found on their website.