03 July 2017
Darlington Building Society have now given access to all members of Legal & General Mortgage Club from today, Monday 3 July.
Darlington take a personal approach to underwriting as they assess each case individually rather than use an automated credit scoring system.
Here are some other reasons to take a look at Darlington:
- Mortgages for older people, providing the loan does not extend beyond the age of 85 and will take into consideration both occupational and state pension.
- Buy to Let lending where the portfolio is three properties or fewer.
- Buy To Let on interest only up to 85yrs old (Max LTV 70%).
- Right to Buy mortgages subject to a minimum valuation of £60,000 with a maximum loan to value of 80%. Full discount acceptable.
- Individuals paid in foreign currency up to a maximum of 75% loan to value (specific currencies apply), able to proceed with 1 UK resident and 1 non-UK resident.
- Court agreed maintenance and some state benefits (e.g. DLA, working and child tax credits).
- Interest only up to 70% LTV.
- Self Employed with 2 years accounts and projections.
- Fixed term contracts if regular work has been undertaken.
- Help to Buy mortgages in our local area (defined by postcode).
- Day 1 Remortgage
View their lender page here to find out how to register with them.
if you have already registered with Darlington, please contact them to ensure your registration has been moved over.