10 July 2017
Do you have customers who work for an airline?
At Holmesdale they understand that airline staff often have unusual allowances and variable pay from month to month. That’s why they have developed an airline staff scheme.
- All products available from the society’s product range.
- Individual underwriting – underwriter dedicated to each broker and applicant.
- They would look at the last 6 months payslips and take an average monthly pay in order to work out the affordability.
- Allow unusual expenditure, for example, they understand that Airline crew benefit from some of their allowances for food being tax free and paid in regular allowances e.g. for long haul flight and stay overs which if stable and established, may be grossed up for affordability purposes.
- Income multiples would be based on the average monthly income (see above) times 12 and last year’s P60 for guidance.
- Annualised income assessment to calculate affordability use the society’s online affordability calculator.
For more details call them on 01737 232324 or visit their website.