17 July 2017
No two buy to let cases are the same and they’re rarely straightforward. At Foundation Home Loans, they treat every case as an individual and they do their best to keep it simple. They cater for individuals, limited companies, portfolio clients and clients who may have had a blip on their credit rating.
Below are just some of the ways that Foundation Home Loans stand out from competitors:
- Limited Company 5 Year Fixed Rates, stress tested t 125% x pay rate.
- There is no rate differential between individual and limited company applicants
- Clients can apply as an individual, then switch to a limited company at pre-offer stage
- There is no minimum income requirements
- No minimum term of employment or self-employment
- No maximum age for limited company applicants
- No limit on how many other BTL properties your client has with other lenders
From Wednesday 19 July they will be making the following changes to their BTL products:
- They are withdrawing the 2.89% 2 year special offer product
- They are withdrawing all their standard and specialist 3 year deals
They are also improving the First Time Landlord product:
- Existing FTL 2 year fixed rates will be withdrawn
- New reduced FTL 2 year rates will be launched, with lower ERCs
- New 5 year product options for First Time Landlords will be launched
Full details can be viewed here.