19 July 2017
At Kent Reliance, they’re always looking to enhance the service they provide to you.
With this in mind, they’ve summarised the best contact points below for all post offer queries. This will help them respond to these enquiries as quickly as possible.
When to contact the Underwriting Team
- Request for product/loan amendment
- Amendment to Purchase price
- Change of Solicitors
- Offer extensions greater than 30 days
- Any changes to the applicants financial or personal circumstances that may affect the loan
These queries should be raised by adding a broker note to the online portal and they will be directed straight to the Underwriting Team.
When to contact the Completions Team
- First Offer extension request (up to 30 days)
- Offer conditions (including; AST, HMO, documents)
- Valuation report (including; tenure, lease term, service charge, works, guarantees, specialist reports, re-inspection fees/dates/reports/queries)
- General update on case
- Insurance & Indemnity queries or policies
- Any documents required relating to offer conditions (including; board resolution, guarantees, reports, licences)
- Direct Debit Mandate amendments/update
- If the application is no longer proceeding
- Signed offer acceptances (Further Advances)
- Title Queries
The quickest and most effective way to contact the Completions Team is via email