19 July 2017
We would like to invite you to our Mortgage Club Live Conference, taking place on 5th October in Central London.
It will run from 9am to 2pm including breakfast, lunch and a CPD certificate!
Spaces are limited to 300 delegates, so don’t delay register here today.
Agenda – The Future of the Mortgage Market and How it Affects You
- Introduction & Market Update
- The Future of High Street Lending
- The Future Alternative for Lending
- The Future for Intermediaries
- The Future of Housing and Construction
- The Future of Regulation & Business Risks
- The Future of Protection & GI
- Summary & Close
This will be a great event, looking at the future of the mortgage & protection market, with very high profile speakers. So far, we have the following confirmed, with more big names to follow:
- Miguel Sard - Managing Director, Mortgage Division, Santander UK
- Mike Jones - Managing Director, Intermediaries & Specialist Brands, Lloyds Banking Group
- Rosie Toogood - CEO, Legal & General Homes Modular
- Peter Rogerson - Director of Mortgages, Virgin Money
- Richard Rowntree - UK Mortgages Director, Bank of Ireland
- Phil Rickards - Head of BM Solutions
- James Tucker - Managing Director, Tweny7Tec
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us.