13 June 2017
Product transfers are now available via Halifax Intermediaries online.
Key benefits include:
- Instant online product selection, illustration and offer for qualifying mortgages
- Intuitive system with online customer fact-find questions to help you submit the application right first time
- Simplified process for applications where there's a change to the customer’s needs or current circumstances.
All this is in addition to the existing benefits:
- Online mortgage enquiry provides instant customer mortgage information
- No credit scoring for your customer and minimal underwriting involved, meaning quick completion
- A full procuration fee paid for all completed product transfers.
To submit a product transfer application on behalf of your customer, simply sign-in to the online system and select either 'Create Product Transfer' or 'Mortgage Enquiry' from the 'Welcome' screen.
The product transfer 'customer budget assessment form' which was previously held on their website is no longer required.
You can visit their website to find a full Online Product Transfer Guide showing the end-to-end process. Alternatively, a Quick Guide is available.
A list of Frequently Asked Questions and answers can be also found on their website.
For more information, please speak to your Business Development Manager.