27 June 2017
From today, Tuesday 27 June, Kensington is to support the Government's Help to Buy Equity Loan scheme. It aims to help both first time buyers and home movers who have deposits of at least 5% to buy a new build home.
- Help to Buy Equity Loans available in England (including the London scheme) and Wales
- Rates starting from 3.64%
- 2, 3 and 5 year fixed
- Get a mortgage with just a 5% deposit
- No interest payable on the equity loan in the first 5 years
- Open to first time buyers or home movers on a repayment basis only, buying a new build property
For more information visit their website.