29 June 2017
To make it easier to do business with The Mortgage Works, you can now scan and attach documents and submit photos of proofs for your client's applications using TMW Online and TMW MTE.
They've launched these features as a direct result of your feedback. This means you'll no longer need to email or fax them your proofs separately, quickening the application process for you.
Here's a summary of how it works:
- You can submit any proofs needed for a case requirement (including proof of name and address) as a photo.
- When you take a photo of the original proof, you'll need to make sure the quality of the photo is legible and captures the whole document.
- Then, scan and attach it to your application and they'll process it. Photos need to be in either PDF, TIF or JPEG files. And your documents will need to be under 5MB in size.
- If a proof is more than one page, please upload it as one attachment rather than separate attachments, otherwise it'll delay them being able to process your application.
- If you have a paper application, submit proofs as a photo as you would normally submit proofs for a paper application.