02 May 2017
The Melton have been thinking about how they can continue to support younger borrowers and offer more options around extending their Family Assist proposition.
They are launching the new Family Assist Self Build product on Wednesday 03 May.
Here are the details you need:
- Parents can provide the deposit which is then repaid to them as a final stage payment on completion of the build, subject to the final end value being 75% or lower
- Maximum 75% of land and build costs
- Minimum loan £150k
- Maximum loan £250k
- Available as part of their Society Standard proposition only
- Affordability will be based on full borrowing, including the last stage release
- Deposit donor letter required on application confirming that the funds are only repayable on completion of the build, subject to the final end value being 75% or lower
The link to their website is www.themeltonbrokers.co.uk/ where further details on the product itself will be available in their Broker Product Summary from Wednesday 03 May.