24 May 2017
Santanders campaign in the Know continues with some top tips on Bank Statements.
- IMPORTANT – please don’t send them bank statements unless they ask for them via Introducer Internet or MATS message
- Latest bank statement must be no older than one month from the date of application
- Make sure these details match the application:
- Applicant’s name and address
- Net income credits
- Commitments such as regular standing orders, charges, life insurance direct debits
- If any details don’t match the application, just let them know why in Introducer Internet general notes
- Check out their guide to bank statements for more information
Please call your dedicated contact if you want to know more about the above.