06 October 2017
In 2016 and 2017 there have been a lot of changes to the buy to let (BTL) market. Leeds Building Society is easing the pressure for you and your customers, with a simplified application process and updated lending criteria.
Improved service and support:
- New and improved submission form
- Expert portfolio buy to let underwriters
- Comprehensive training for BDMs
- Step-by-step guide for applications
- Dedicated portfolio buy to let webpage
Enhanced buy to let lending criteria:
- Increased max portfolio size from 8 rental properties to 10 mortgaged rental properties
- Increased max age to 85 years at the end of the term
- Accepting 4 rental properties to be mortgaged with the Society; this can be a combination of buy to let and holiday let
For more information on the Society’s simplified submission process and tailored criteria please visit their dedicated portfolio landlords webpage or contact your local BDM.