21 September 2017
In Santander’s latest ‘In The Know’ campaign, they are taking a look at payslip deductions.
- Take a look at their Payslip guide for all the information you need to know on payslip deductions
- Important! In Introducer Internet, please confirm any discretionary payslip deductions your customer would be prepared to cancel in the future if they were to experience financial difficulties
- Discretionary deductions
- Includes additional voluntary pension contributions, private healthcare and employee share schemes
- Use their affordability calculator calculator and don’t include any discretionary payslip deductions your customer would be prepared to cancel
- Non-discretionary deductions
- Includes student loans, company pension contributions, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
- Non-discretionary deductions can’t be excluded from the affordability assessment
Please call your dedicated contact if you want to know more about the above.