New Build news
Please see below our quarterly New Build round up communications, providing an update on lender proposition improvements, market insight, scheme news, Legal & General activity in this sector and more.
- New Build - Q2 2017 Round Up. This quarter we are covering Help To Buy updates including England, Scotland and Wales. Plus we have some news around L&G Group Housing and an item on Modern Methods of Construction. We have also announced our next New Build Forum which is being held on Tuesday 21 November. Read the full round up here.
- New Build - Q4 2016 Round Up. This quarter we have looked at Housing Supply Statistics, Help to Buy Equity Loan update, Future Market Challenges and Opportunities and our Focus for 2017. Read the full article here.
- New Build - Q3 2016 Round Up. This quarter features Lender Proposition Improvements, House Building update, Help to Buy Equity Loan and Government Support. Craig Hall, New Build Manager offers a summary of the Q3 highlights. Read the article here.
- New Build - Q2 2016 Round Up. So we have passed the half way point already for 2016 – where did the last 6 months go? Craig Hall, New Build Manager offers a summary of the Q2 highlights. Read the article here.
- Mortgage Club TV - New Build Roundtable. The topical discussion features views from Skipton, Santander, Lloyds Banking Group as well as our Head of New Build – Craig Hall. Read the article and watch the webcast here.
- Leeds make changes to their New Build Proposition. Leeds make some changes to their New Build proposition. Read the article here.
- Lender proposition improvements. A summary of the Q1 lender proposition improvements, featuring Barclays, Nationwide Building Society, TSB, Natwest Intermediary Solutions and Virgin Money. Read the article here.
- Housing building update. The Department for Communities and Local Government has published a long awaited consultation paper on the regulations that will inform much of the detail for the Starter Home initiative - We've summarised the key points. We also take a retrospective look at house building growth as of December 2015 (unless otherwise stated), covering England, Scotland and Wales. Read the article here.
- Help to Buy. There has been a flurry of activity as the first Help to Buy schemes were launched earlier this year. We also launched our Government Scheme Matrix, providing you with an at-a-glance snap shot view of what schemes lenders are participating in. Read the article here.
- Legal & General support for housing. Legal & General have a well-established history of creating strategic partnerships which supports additional housing for our growing, under housed population. We've continued this trend by agreeing to create over 400 jobs in Leeds with the launch a modular housing business, and with a £600m Build to Rent partnership we expect to create 3,000 new homes throughout the UK. Read the article here.
- Events. Here's a summary of the key events which have taken place, or will be taking place imminently relating to the New Build sector. Read the article here.
If you feel we are missing something or have any questions regarding New Build, feel free to contact Craig Hall, New Build Manager on 07738 696012 or email