Our WorkSave Pension Plan is a group personal pension with the option to offer self investment if required. The plan was designed with the collective needs of an employer's entire workforce in mind.
- Easy to administer
- Cost efficient
- A default investment for auto enrolment
- Strong investment proposition offering access to over 100 funds.
- Ability to operate a salary sacrifice arrangement
- Flexibility to offer a more tailored solution:
- A more streamlined range of investment options
- Self investment with access to the open market
- Share rollover facility
- New! Facilitated adviser charging service for workplace pension scheme members
- Access to a wide choice of investment funds including:
- own funds, including index-trackers and actively managed funds
- funds from specially selected external fund managers
- lifestyle profiles
- Allows members to invest in a wide range of assets, including shares from their company share schemes
- Online access with the ability to view their savings, change funds and update their details whenever they want, in the years before they start accessing their pension pot.
- A range of online member education and other useful tools to help manage their workplace pension
- Ability to take their pension plan with them, if they change jobs
Cash lump sum:
- Full - 25% tax free with 75% as taxable income
- Partial - £2,000 minimum. 25% tax free with 75% as taxable income
- Yes - from any chosen provider
- Yes - member's pension pot can be transferred to another pension provider to access their retirement options
For more information, please speak to your usual contact or get in touch.