Adrian Boulding, our Pensions Strategy Director, was one of three members of the Government pensions review team that launched auto enrolment. Working independently of Legal & General he gained first-hand knowledge of the pensions reform and continues to play an important role in making it work.
In this video Adrian discusses the pensions reform and answers key questions on what the changes will mean for you.
Watch the video or
read the transcript (PDF: 154KB) .
You can watch the whole video or go directly to each question by selecting from the Chapters menu on the video player.
- What will auto enrolment mean to employers and advisers?
- What actions do advisers and employers need to take?
- How are Legal & General going to assist customers with existing pension arrangements?
- What products will Legal & General offer as a NEST equivalent?
- What are the options for employers with a large number of short-term contract staff?
- What do employers need to be aware of regarding high earners?
- Will employers be able to operate salary sacrifice in conjunction with auto enrolment?
- How will flexible benefit arrangements be impacted?
- What will the regulatory burden be like for employers going forward?
- Where has the legislation now got to?