A new generation of pension
Our WorkSave Pension Plan, a group personal pension with the added benefit of offering a self investment option, gives you the flexibility to adapt the scheme to different employee groups, with the cost effectiveness of running just a single scheme.
Why choose us?
- We’ve been extremely successful in the corporate SIPP market since the launch of the product in April 2007 and have won several high profile awards highlighting our strength:
- Best Group Pensions & Best Insured/Hybrid SIPP 2010 - Technology Administration and Service Awards 2010
- Group SIPP Provider of the Year 2010 - Pension and Investment Provider Awards 2010
- Group SIPP Provider of the Year 2009 - Technology Administration and Service Awards 2009
- Group Pensions Provider of the Year 2009 - Technology Administration and Service Awards 2009
- GSIPP Provider of the Year 2009 - Pension and Investment Provider Awards 2009
- Our proposition has proved to be very adaptable, particularly around attracting investment management companies who want to allow their staff the ability to invest in their own range of funds.
Why choose our WorkSave Pension Plan?
- Our plan has the option of offering the insured fund range only, or a combination of both insured funds and self invested assets,
- Our investment proposition offers one of the most comprehensive fund ranges within the workplace savings market, with over 150 insured funds managed by various fund managers.
- Our Suggested Fund Range option enables you to select a range of core funds for each scheme, helping to streamline the choice for employees.
- Protected rights can be housed in both insured and self invested arrangements within the scheme.
- Employees can contribute shares, from both approved and unapproved share schemes, into their WorkSave Pension Plan. We also accept investments in foreign currency traded funds.
- Remember, the value of investments can go down as well as up and is not guaranteed.
- Any money invested in the plan is tied up until an employee takes their benefits.
- The plan can be used for income drawdown.
- All of our terms are determined on an individual scheme basis.