What is it?
With some first time buyers still priced out of the market and potential home buyers experiencing problems finding or funding mortgages, there's still an increased demand for rented accommodation and therefore opportunities within the rental market.
So, even if you already sell landlords insurance, now's the time to increase your business in this area. And with our Landlords Insurance it's even easier to provide your customers with a great deal.At a glance
- Specially designed buildings and contents policy for landlords.
- Discounted premiums for multiple property portfolios.
- Buildings cover can be provided up to £800,000 for rebuilding the property.
- Up to £40,000 of cover for loss of rent or alternative accommodation for tenants, due to damage caused by an insured event, for example flood or fire.
- Includes £2 million property owner's liability cover.
- Includes home emergency cover up to £500 as standard.
- Optional legal expenses and rent guarantee cover.
- Optional accidental damage and malicious damage by tenants cover.
Can't find what you're looking for? Here's a quick link to literature and other support material: