Due to the current economic outlook in the UK following the outbreak of Coronavirus, we’ve reviewed our approach to sales of Lifestyle Cover. We’ve temporarily paused sales of Unemployment Cover (both standalone and alongside Accident and Sickness Cover). Find out more
What is it?
- Lifestyle Cover is a short-term income protection policy. The cover it provides is linked to income rather than any specific credit agreements.
- Monthly benefit up to 65% of your client’s gross monthly income (this being income before any taxes or any other deductions).
- Up to 12 months benefit payment period.
- Maximum benefit of £3,000 per month.
- Choice of ASU/AS/U.
- Ability to change cover options if circumstances change.
- Choice of four deferred periods for AS and three deferred periods for U.
- Risk rated premiums at point of sale without lengthy medical underwriting.
- Easy switching from existing product providers, with no break in unemployment cover (subject to meeting certain criteria, which can be found in the Policy Booklet).
Can't find what you're looking for? Here are some quick links to literature and other support material: