Our supplementary deeds and continuation sheets are available for use in conjunction with our trust range.
Each deed has been drafted to carry out a specific purpose. They can be used to:
- appoint or retire trustees
- remove trustees*
- appoint, exclude or vary beneficiaries
- assign policies to individuals, trustees or beneficiaries
- make or release loan agreements
- act as continuation sheets for trust deeds
- provide a letter of wishes
They are for use with our trusts including:
- Discounted Gift Scheme
- Loan Scheme
- Gift Scheme
- Probate Scheme
- Protection Trusts
*as long as the trust includes the power to remove trustees.