Download our whitepaper
At the end of 2021 we conducted research with over 1,000 consumers to find out how they were using digital tools when arranging a mortgage.
Our latest whitepaper shares key insights from our research including:
- How and where consumers are researching their mortgages online
- What digital tools they are using and their importance
- How applying online has become the new normal for DiPs
What will downloading our latest whitepaper give you?
- New and valuable insight into consumer behaviours when researching and applying for a mortgage
- Thought provoking questions to get you thinking about how your business model may need to change to attract more consumers
- Additional content sent to you by email, to help you drive both more traffic to your website and leads into your business.
*This whitepaper is based on research undertaken by Trinity McQueen on behalf of Legal & General in December 2021.
Learn more about how we collect, store and use your personal data in our Data Privacy Notice. This includes information about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and what it means for you – Privacy Notice.