On our quest to remove a proportion of your day that’s spent duplicating effort, we’re not only listening to your invaluable feedback, we’re taking it on board and continuously evolving.
Our latest release included the following improvements:
- Addition of purchaser field – With some lenders treating purchases differently, to provide a more accurate result, we’ve added the ability to select whether your customer is First Time Buyer or a Homemover.
- Our intuitive checks are now specific to the repayment type – Meaning if you have selected interest only or part and part, you can now see whether a lender would accept your client.
- Director income options widened – To allow you to achieve the highest affordability figure, you can now split out how your client receives their income, breaking down into salary, dividends or net profit share.
- Additional income period added for sole trader – Find out more in our hints and tips.
We won’t be stopping there!
Currently in development and coming soon…
- Improved search facility in SmartrCriteria
- More ways to add SmartrCriteria to your SmartrFit outcome
- Changes to the print and email facility on SmartrFit
- Increased accuracy when rental income is being used.
Total number of lenders
Percentage of mortgage club residential lending volumes
Lenders added since launch
We're delighted to welcome Skipton Building Society to SmartrFit
How to access SmartrFit
SmartrFit sits within ClubHub. Registering for ClubHub will give you access to SmartrFit. For this you will need a Legal and General Live agency number.
1. Visit the Club Hub and click Register
2. Complete the form including your email address and 7 digit agency number
You will recieve an email asking you to confirm your email address, the link within the email will only be valid for 24 hours.
If you have any questions or are having trouble registering, please contact Mortgage Club Support Services