Complete FS LTD
The Complete brand was created in September 1993. Since that time the company has established itself as a leading mortgage packager and specialist distributor. They offer competitive products and services to a growing number of intermediaries. The business transacts with a selected panel of lenders offering a wide range of products including prime, complex prime, near prime, buy to let and commercial mortgages as well as secured loans and bridging finance. Among the facilities offered to their introducers are a dedicated enquiry team, personal underwriters, online DIP’s a free mortgage, secured loan and bridging sourcing system and 24/7 case tracking.
They are committed to delivering and processing competitive mortgage, secured loans bridging and commercial loan products from our lender panel for distribution to all L&G advisers and partners. They are also committed to continue the growth of the “COMPLETE” brand by providing exceptional service excellence by delivering ongoing training to their employees and maintaining their commitment to the companies “CARE” values. In doing this they aim to sustain and reinforce their reputation as one of the country’s leading mortgage packagers and distributors.
10 Reasons to use Complete Packaging Service
- Servicing the intermediary market since 1993
- Market leading panel of lenders with many exclusive products
- Lender on-site underwriter with KRBS
- Your own ‘Complete Dedicated Underwriter’
- FREE mortgage, loan & bridging sourcing with 27Tec
- Approved packager for many networks
- Over 800 hundred of products listed on Trigold
- Online enquiry with 4 hour response
- Live 24/7 online case tracking (BORIS)
- Dedicated enquiry desk for your all your telephone enquiries
Complete FS have compiled a list of lenders requirements for helping you package your Portfolio Landlord cases.
Click here to view.
How to contact Complete
Complete FS Ltd
9 Compass Point
Contact their enquiries desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call 02380 450180 .
For details of application and procuration fees click here.