Paragon offers second charge mortgages to homeowners in England, Wales and mainland Scotland. Working with specialist selected intermediaries, the team have many years’ experience in bringing you competitive rates and easy to understand products.
Complete the Paragon registration form today to see how your customers could:
- Protect a favourable first mortgage rate
- Avoid early redemption charges (ERCs) on a first mortgage
- Get a further advance that their first mortgage lender has been unable to provide due to LTV restrictions
If you think your customer could benefit from this, send a completed data capture form and we’ll get back to you with details of second charge products meeting your customer’s profile and requirements.
What can Paragon offer you?
- A wide selection of easy to understand second charge mortgage plans, at competitive rates
- Direct access to our experienced underwriting team
- Significant potential savings on valuation fees through AVM
- Acceptance of up to 100% of regular overtime, commission and monthly or quarterly bonuses
- No funds transfer fees
Paragon second charge mortgages
- Loans from £15,000 to £500,000 with terms up to 300 months
- Up to 85% LTV
- Initial fixed rate periods from 2 to 5 years
- Terms extendable 5 years past retirement
If you have any questions or would like to contact us, you can:
Call 0345 149 7756
You can find a full list of the documents you’ll need when working with us here.
Paragon Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England number 05390593. Registered office 51 Homer Road, Solihull, West Midlands B91 3QJ. Paragon Bank PLC is registered on the Financial Services Register under the firm reference number 604551.