Mortgage Support Services
Giving You The Support You Need
- Mortgage Support Services are a friendly telephone-based team who are dedicated to supporting you with all elements of your mortgage business.
- They can help by giving you:
- Guidance and tips on how to get the most out of Mortgage Club
- Help and information if you get a difficult mortgage case
- Support so you understand the additional services Mortgage Club offer
- Ask us about our additional income opportunities
- Helping you understand our lenders and their criteria.
Mortgage Support Services will also help you with your lender relations. This can be simply by helping you understand what they do and where they lend, to introducing you to the right people. They can also act as the middleman if ever you have a difficult case, liaising with their contacts to help you reach suitable solutions as quickly as possible.
Help with Difficult Cases
Have you had a case that you've been unable to place?
• A sub-contractor with payslips, needing a lender to look at them as employed?
• A buy to let property being rented by a family member?
• An ex pat working for a multinational company and not paying UK tax?
Before you say 'no' to a customer, call our Mortgage Support Services Team on 01226 230504*(Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm). *We may record and monitor calls. Call charges will vary.
Please note that Mortgage Support Services are not authorised to offer advice. Information is provided purely for the purpose of helping brokers make informed decisions on placing business. It is the brokers responsibility to ensure the information provided to the customer is correct and the broker is responsible for the advice given. Accordingly Mortgage Support Services cannot be held responsible for any information supplied.