Making a Difference
For every person a mortgage adviser helps buy a property, there's another living in fear of eviction, repossession or without a permanent home. We're inviting mortgage advisers to join Shelter’s exclusive membership scheme, Brokering Change, giving them the opportunity to help change someone’s life for the better.
What is Brokering Change?
Legal & General has joined with Shelter, the housing and homelessness charity, to launch an industry first scheme - Brokering Change. The scheme is very straightforward; mortgage advisers simply make a suggested donation of £1 from the procuration fee they receive for each completed mortgage.
Sign up and Membership Process
The process is automated so once you sign up we do the rest. Sign Up Here
In return you will benefit from:
- A membership certificate to display in your office
- Posters, leaflets and other materials to give to your customers to help promote your social responsibility activity
- A Brokering Change logo to use on your website or printed materials
- Your company logo on Shelter’s website which links back to your company website giving you exposure.
- Regular updates from Shelter on where your money is going.
Brokering Change Target
We need every adviser on board to achieve our target for Shelter through Brokering Change. Donations just from a few mortgages could have a significant impact on families at risk of losing their home; for example:
Visit Shelter's website to find out more about the charity.
Shelter is a UK registered charity - Registered Number 263710 (England and Wales), SC002327 (Scotland).