Here's some information that you may find useful:
NEW - Visit our We Love a Matrix page for simple and efficient Matrices.
Six Ways to Lose Your Home
Housing Partnerships Guide
Helping Hand Brochure
Income Protection Benefit Checklist
Need further help?
Mortgage Support Services are a friendly telephone-based team who are dedicated to supporting you with all elements of your mortgage business, by giving you:
- Guidance and tips on how to get the most out of Mortgage Club.
- Help and information if you get a difficult mortgage case.
- Support so you understand the additional services Mortgage Club offer.
- Ask us about our additional income opportunities.
- Helping you understand our lenders and their criteria.
Contact them by calling our Mortgage Support Services Team on 01226 230504* (Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm). *We may record and monitor calls. Call charges will vary.
Please note that Mortgage Support Services are not authorised to offer advice. Information is provided purely for the purpose of helping brokers make informed decisions on placing business. It is the brokers responsibility to ensure the information provided to the customer is correct and the broker is responsible for the advice given. Accordingly Mortgage Support Services cannot be held responsible for any information supplied.