Who are they?
Age Partnership is one of the UK’s leading equity release specialists, with a decade of experience in providing equity release advice. They offer a referral service for advisers who don’t specialise in this product themselves but wish to give their clients access to this type of advice.
As independent, whole-of-market advisers their focus is on getting the best outcome for your client’s needs, and due to their marketshare are often able to negotiate exclusive and preferential rates for their customers.
What do they offer?
They provide equity release advice to your client and handle everything all the way through to completion, keeping both you and your client fully updated throughout the process. They do all the hard work for you, and you receive a generous rate of commission on completion. Their advice can be given either over the telephone or face-to-face depending on your client’s preferences and they take all compliance and regulatory responsibility for the advice and sale, so there’s no risk to you.
What makes them special?
- Multi-award winning equity release service
- Independently rated as having ‘Exceptional’ customer service
- Their advice is provided without obligation and there’s no upfront charge
- Preferential and exclusive rates through Age Partnership
- Access to an online case tracking facility for you
- Regular updates from the adviser handling your client’s case
- Commission is paid to you immediately after completion
- You retain ownership of the client relationship
How to refer to them
2. Simply complete their brief registration form to register as an introducer, and then you can start using their service.
Speak to Age Partnership today about how they can help you and your clients – their Partnerships team will be happy to answer any of your questions and discuss their equity release service in more detail.
This is intended for intermediaries only and has not been approved for customer use.