Marsden Building Society
How to register with this lender as a new user
There’s no need to pre-register with Marsden Building Society before sending in your client’s application, there’s a section within where we will collect your details and once we receive the application form we can add you to our intermediary database.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
There’s a section 'Mortgage Club' on our application form where you can note ‘Legal & General Mortgage Club’ and we will ensure this is sorted for you.
How to contact this lender
Get in touch with our Intermediary Support Team for all enquiries, case tracking or applications: (If you have a case outside of criteria, we will always take a look)
Telephone: 01282 440583
Put a face to the name:
We pride ourselves on giving you access to key decision makers which is why we have contact details for our intermediary team and BDM available on our website.
Find out more by visiting our website.
Why the Marsden?
Helping people secure their own homes since 1860, Marsden Building Society offer a range of lending solutions to suit you and your client’s needs.
Delivering a high-quality service with individual underwriting and competitive products, here are just some of the reasons why we could be the right partner for you…
- No credit scoring
- Access to key decision makers
- Award winning service
Our Product Range
- Residential mortgages – for first time buyers and home movers
- Family Step mortgages – offering first time buyers the opportunity to step onto the property ladder with help from family, up to 100% LTV
- Joint Borrower Sole Proprietor mortgages – for applicants with lower salaries whose parents are willing to become borrower non owner to make the mortgage more affordable
- Older Borrower mortgages – lending for those aged 55+ looking for a mortgage into retirement with options for interest only and downsizing as a repayment vehicle
- Retirement Interest Only mortgages – available to applicants aged 55+ looking for an interest only mortgage who wish to remain in their own home with no plans to downsize
- Expat Buy to Let mortgages – for clients residing overseas who want to own a buy to let property in the UK
- Expat Residential mortgages – remortgage and purchase solutions for clients who live abroad with a family occupation home in the UK
Get in touch with a member of our intermediary team who will be happy to discuss your case or answer any questions you may have.
Call: 01282 440583
|Fee received from lender|
|We'll pay you|
|Standard Buy to Let||0.500%||0.470%|
|Standard Older Borrowers||0.600%||0.570%|
|Expat Buy to Let||0.400%||0.370%|